John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a HP OfficeJet 7000 Wide format printer. I am trying

Customer Question

I have a HP OfficeJet 7000 Wide format printer. I am trying to print a tabloid size page, and it is shifting the image towards the middle of the page and cutting off some of the text. I do not have any bleeds or slugs checked off.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your OfficeJet is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: HP OfficeJet 7000 Wide format 1 year old
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: MACBook Pro
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It just started.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  John replied 1 month ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

Please download the newest drivers for your printer from here ===> http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-Officejet-7000-Wide-Format-Printer-series---E8/3882903/model/3882997

After you download it, please install t (double click the downloaded file and follow the prompts)

Then try to print again, please. If it does not work, please let me know if this happens from any application, or which ones?

Thank you, ***** ***** a blessed day.

====
Please let me know if you need more assistance by using the reply box below, I'm happy to discuss further. :) If not, please take a moment to rate my personal answer to you.

=====
Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.

Please read below also:

Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.

If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.

Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!

=====