John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I down loaded drivers for my all in one 6700 HP printer on

Customer Question

I down loaded drivers for my all in one 6700 HP printer on to my Surface computer but can not get it to print
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: The HP is about 2 years old and it is a 6700 premium all in one printer
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I am not good with computers but I did look on line but could not figure out the directions
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just need to be able to print from the Surface computer
Category: Printers
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 4 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

Can you please first let me know if there is any kind of error shown to you when you try to print or is the printer not there at all?

Please reply in the box below (there are no additional costs associated with this, you can reply as often as you wish).

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck