crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  5+ years as Tech
50836188

It will not connect to print wirelessly even though it

Customer Question

It will not connect to print wirelessly even though it prints it is conected with the Mac address and the wireless icon is on on the screen it still says to turn on the printer
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?
Customer: Brother MFC-J450DW Printer
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC Windows 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: it has been go on of and on for a while now
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no just that I am tech smart and I don't useually have to deal with tech support
Category: Printers
Expert:  crash2199 replied 5 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Click here: http://support.brother.com/g/b/downloadtop.aspx?c=us&lang=en&prod=mfcj450dw_us

Click on Search

Click on Full Driver & Software package

Click on "Agree to the EULA and Download"

Run the downloaded program to install and it will walk you through setting everything back up on your computer

If you have anymore questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.