crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  5+ years as Tech
50836188

My printer works great! But I've never used the scan piece

Customer Question

My printer works great! But I've never used the scan piece and want to learn how
JA: What is the machine's exact make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Canon MX432 probably 4 years old
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Nothing, like I said, its worked as a printer just fine, never tried the scanner, can't figure out how to make it work
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No ok
Category: Printers
Expert:  crash2199 replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Click here: https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/inkjet-multifunction/mx-series-inkjet/mx432

Click on Drivers & Downloads

Click on SELECT under the Recommended tab then Download

Run the downloaded software to install of the features for your printer including the scanning software portion.

If you have anymore questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.