crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  5+ years as Tech
50836188

I find the registration ID, it is a Canon MG 2920. It is

Customer Question

I find the registration ID
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: it is a Canon MG 2920. It is maybe 2 yrs old. I went to print something and got a message that the printer was offline. I couldn't check the status for some reason. So I thought maybe I had not previously registered the printer. So I tried to create an account to register it but I need a registration ID.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: I'm printing from my laptop. This worked fine yesterday. I'm not sure what you mean by operating system.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: This just happened this morning. Before the offline notice I was on the print page and chose print current page.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think that is all.
Category: Printers
Expert:  crash2199 replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

You can print the registration ID from the printer directly.

Click here: http://ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/WebService/EN/CSG/csg_cpc_certification.html

Follow the pictures to print out the ID information.

If you have anymore questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.