Electronics Pete
Electronics Pete, Engineer
Experience:  HNC Computing; Large format and multifunction printer expert
30970729

My laserjet pro 200 gives me a paper jam error when the

Customer Question

my laserjet pro 200 gives me a paper jam error when the paper is not jammed. I can not clear the message.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your LaserJet is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 3 yrs HP LaserJet Pro 200 Color MFP M276nw
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Mac Sierra 10.12.2
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: A few days. Nothing that I am aware of happened.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not that I can think of.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Electronics Pete replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Are you certain that there is nothing stuck inside the printer - no small fragments of paper, or staples, paperclips, etc?

Try unplugging the machine and turn it upside down, shaking gently to see if anything falls out.

If nothing is found, the rollers may need some cleaning to help them grip the paper and feed it in correctly.

--------------------
Happy New Year!
Your satisfaction is my priority;
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press submit at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
This was not helpful to me at all. I am sorry that I paid for this.

If my previous reply did not help, please reply and let me know so that we can continue troubleshooting.