Joseph Varner
Joseph Varner,
Experience:  Enterprise Support Specialist at Arthur J Gallagher
94318210

System error 225 .... message image clas d420 copier, image

Customer Question

system error 225 .... message image clas d420 copier
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: image class d420 copier
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: neither just using as copier only standa lone not connected
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: ? it happened before Christmas and I kept adjusting the paper in tray and it went away Came back to work today and it is doing it again
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: np no
Category: Printers
Expert:  Joseph Varner replied 3 months ago.

Hi there, my name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist!

The E225 error indicates an internal issue with the imageCLASS D420. Try resetting the power to your D420. If the error doesn't clear, call Canon at 1-800-OK CANON (652-2666), 8AM to 8PM ET, Monday - Friday. One of the technicians can provide some additional in-depth troubleshooting to help you out!

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I cant read your reply pleas send again. Thanks Chayes

Of course! The E225 error indicates an internal issue with the imageCLASS D420. Try resetting the power to your D420. If the error doesn't clear, call Canon at 1-800-OK CANON (652-2666), 8AM to 8PM ET, Monday - Friday. One of the technicians can provide some additional in-depth troubleshooting to help you out!

Is there anything else I might be able to assist you with else do you require further assistance on this matter?

If not, if you could please rate my customer service at the top (1-5 stars, 5 being the best customer service), it will help me give improved support on future tickets. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Your help is a joke!!! It did not work...

My apologies, but I did mention that if the power reset did not work, to reach out to 1-800-OK CANON (652-2666), as the issue is likely an internal hardware issue and your machine will need to be serviced by a Canon-certified technician.