crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  5+ years as Tech
50836188

Trying to scan to evernote. went through setup, got code and

Customer Question

trying to scan to evernote. went through setup, got code and when in go to scan destination is pictures? What do i put in destination folder? own do i create one?
JA: What is the machine's exact make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: brand new MFC-L2740DW
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: mac. 12.2
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: nom issue, just cant get its to scan to evernote. tom file mismok (pictures) to remain ok. donate know nwhatb to do with evernote
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: nope
Category: Printers
Expert:  crash2199 replied 4 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

To do this, open a new Finder window and navigate to your Applications folder. Find your Evernote application within this folder and drag-and-drop it into the "Scan to" field within Image Capture. (Take a look at the image that I have attached)

If you have anymore questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.