John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I'm trying to set it up and I thought I had it right but

Customer Question

I'm trying to set it up and I thought I had it right but obviously not. I mistakenly thinks it needs to print many copies of a trial document and the only way I can get it to stop is to run it out of paper. It will not let print any other jobs. How can I get it to cancel the printing? I am also don't think the wireless internet is staying connected. Is there access to a good old-fashioned manual?
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It is a brand new Hewett Packard MFP M26nw
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: It's a PC and runs on Windows 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I was trying to install it. I just took it out of the box tonight.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't know.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 1 month ago.

Dear *****,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can directly analyze and resolve the printer issue for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? This is a very safe option too because JustAnswer is an A+ accredited business with the BBB, you will be watching your screen and we will chat there as well so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.
Should you not be interested in this option and would like to solve the problem via this text-based chat instead, just let me know.

Please reply in the box below (there are no additional costs associated with this, you can reply as often as you wish).

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck