Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience Computers, Electronics, and Printers - HP, Canon, Xerox, Ricoh, Lexmark, Oki, Ghestner, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Sharp
23511658

I'm getting a Load Paper error on the printer (Epson 310).

Customer Question

I'm getting a Load Paper error on the printer (Epson 310). There is paper loaded in the tray. It pulls one sheet thru, doesn't print anything, then gives the error.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: XP 310. Probably bought this just over a year ago
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC Win 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: started today. Nothing I'm aware of. It's been a week or so since anyone printed anything. I have not seen this happen before
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. I can help you with your question.

This means that it either thinks you do not have the right size loaded, or that your application is calling for the wrong size paper. In your software, make certain that the page size that it is outputting to the printer is the same size as the paper loaded, otherwise it will give you this error, even if it should otherwise fit.