John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My Dell printer B2360dn will not let me print double sided

Customer Question

My Dell printer B2360dn will not let me print double sided any more. There is a yellow question mark on the double ide butten.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 1 month ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

I know that problem very well, it is related to a corrupted system-driver most of the time. May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can directly analyze and resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? This is a very safe option too because JustAnswer is an A+ accredited business with the BBB, you will be watching your screen and we will chat there as well so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.
Should you not be interested in this option and would like to solve the problem via this text-based chat instead, just let me know.

Please reply in the box below (there are no additional costs associated with this, you can reply as often as you wish).

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I would like to fix the problem by allowing you on my computer
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I am sorry, I just came back in and started my night-shift, because your reply came 12 hours after my initial reply, I was not able to answer you earlier. But I am ready now for the remote-assistance and have sent you an offer for that. Once you have accepted it, we can get started right away (I am available for the next 8 hours now) or we can also schedule a time that fits you for tomorrow or whatever you´d prefer.

Please just reply in the box below or accept the offer and we take it ahead. Thank you,

Lorenz