John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

How t load ink? xp630 new, pc win 10, no problem just don't

Customer Question

How t load ink?
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: xp630 new
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: pc win 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: no problem just don't remember
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 20 days ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Expert:  Michelle replied 20 days ago.
  • Make sure you have your replacement cartridges handy before you begin. You must install new cartridges immediately after removing the old ones.

Caution:
    Leave your old cartridges in the printer until you are ready to replace them to prevent the print head nozzles from drying out. Do not open ink cartridge packages until you are ready to install the ink. Cartridges are vacuum packed to maintain reliability.

1. Make sure that the CD/DVD tray is not inserted.
    2. Turn on your product.
      • If an ink cartridge is expended, you see a message on the LCD screen. Note which cartridges need to be replaced and press the OK button. Select the option to replace the ink cartridge and press the OK button.
      • If you are replacing a cartridge before you see a message on the LCD screen, select Setup > Maintenance > Ink Cartridge(s) Replacement. Then press the start button.
    3. Lift up the scanner unit.