John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Man who purchased printer died recently. Manual cannot be

Customer Question

Man who purchased printer died recently. Manual cannot be located. When I find out how to print, I will download manual. Printer says to my computer, "Printer off line". Please advise. Thank you.
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Printer looks new and unused. It did print until I did something to make it not print. Serial No. AENT47632. When I looked for serial o. I found the imput was out of back of printer. I don't know whether I did that just now or it if was already out. Advise.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Again, man died.. I am 85 years of age. Don't know a thing! O Boy!
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It printed OK from computer. Very smooth. Things were moved around on the large computer table and then it did not work except to reproduce copy frp, top of computer.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Help!
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP