Please do the follwing
You can clean the print head using the control panel on your product.
1. Load a few sheets of plain paper in the product.
2. Press the up or down arrow button, select Setup, and press the OK button
3. Select Maintenance and press the OK button.
4. Press the up or down arrow buttons, select Print Head Cleaning, and press the OK button.
5. Press one of the Start buttons to start the cleaning cycle.
power light flashes throughout the cleaning cycle and stays on when the cleaning cycle is
Caution: Never turn off the product during a cleaning cycle or you may damage it.
6. Press the OK button to run a nozzle check to confirm that the print head is clean.
If you don't see any improvement after cleaning the print head up to 4 times, leave the product turned on
and wait at least 6 hours. Then try cleaning the print head again. If quality still does not improve, one of
the ink cartridges may be old or damaged and needs to be replaced.