Sudipto, Engineer
Experience:  DIploma in Computer Hardware
15197395

D760 I have a paper jam. Paper started coming out front and

Customer Question

D760 I have a paper jam. Paper started coming out front and then jamed. I don't have enough paper to grab to remove paper. I don't see any way to remove paper. any paper I can reach ripes apart when I start to pull on it! How do I get this sheet of paper out?????
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Image Class D760 Its about 10 years old maybe more
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: I am not using the copy machine hooked up to my computer
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: nothing, everything was working fine
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: The only thing I was doing different was taking out the copy and turning it over in the tray and coping another side of a book
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you,
Steve
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 month ago.

I am posting a link below, where you will find all the ways to remove a jammed paper, please follow the steps to remove the paper, let me know, if you need any further help otherwise, please remember to give a positive rating, as that is the only way I am compensated for my time and effort.

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/275598/Canon-Imageclass-D760.html?page=58#manual

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Your sending me the information I aleady know how to do this ..But my paper jam is when the papeer tries to come out the front. There is no way to get this sheet of paper out!! There is no paper in the rear of the maching1!! Only in the front of the machine!
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 month ago.

OK, please wait.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
There is nothing to troubleshoot. The paper is stuck coming out the front( normal way
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 month ago.

As you cannot see the complete paper, it means it is inside the printer, do you have checked from the right side, removing the drum, transfer guide etc. ?