Electronics Pete
Electronics Pete, Engineer
Experience:  HNC Computing; Large format and multifunction printer expert
30970729

I just recently purchased a new cpu and installed the driver

Customer Question

I just recently purchased a new cpu and installed the driver for my Epson workforce 3640 and when I print documents it does not give me the option to print from rear feed tray,
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: it is less than a year old and is the workforce 3640. I had this problem once before when I had to reinstall the printer on my other cpu and had to call. it will let me print but it does not have a properties tab to let me pick other printing options.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: pc
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: i just installed the printer yesterday. i can print from the paper feed trays but don't have the tap to get other print options
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i think that should be all
Category: Printers
Expert:  Electronics Pete replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Where did you install the printer driver from?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Windows 10 on a new dell laptop and downloaded the driver through my network.

Ok, so you have downloaded the latest Windows 10 driver (v2.32) from the Epson website?

https://epson.com/Support/Printers/All-In-Ones/WorkForce-Series/Epson-WorkForce-WF-3640/s/SPT_C11CD16201

Where are you tying to select the option to print from the rear feed tray?

Are you looking with the printer's preference settings, or within some software on your computer?

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.