Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I have a new computer and need help in connecting it to the

Customer Question

I have a new computer and need help in connecting it to the PIXA MX330 Canon printer I have.
JA: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: This is the first time to use a new computer. I purchased it in 2010.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: HP using Windows 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: The computer is NEW. The problem started when I disconnected the old computer.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 3 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable?

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

Customer/p>
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
usb cable and I have a router. How can you connect it remotely?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
no. I will contact a local technician
Expert:  Shefin replied 3 months ago.

Please connect the computer to the printer using USB cable. The printer does not support wireless.

After connecting the cable properly, download and install the driver from the link below.

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/support-inkjet-printer/mx-series/pixma-mx330

Go to link and select Drivers & Software. then, download and install MX330 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64) listed under Drivers.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>