Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

Epson 830 I purchased it in Switzerland, It is a Epson-830

Customer Question

Epson 830 I purchased it in Switzerland
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It is a Epson-830 It has 33XL in it but the information here says I need a different type. I purchased them and they don't work
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I purchased it last September when I was in Switzerland. I also purchased a replacement cartilage and then when I got back to states I could not purchase the correct ones. It is 33LX according the cartridges that I ourchased in Switzerland
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just need to be able to purchase the correct cartridges
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 4 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

First, go to the link below and confirm your printer as the same in the picture.

https://epson.com/Support/Printers/All-In-Ones/XP-Series/Epson-XP-830/s/SPT_C11CE78201#faq-7

Then, check the compatible cartridges from the link below.

https://epson.com/faq/SPT_C11CE78201~faq-285239

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have purchased the 410XL, because that is what it said the printer required here, but it would not work.
Expert:  Shefin replied 4 months ago.

Have you checked the printer in the picture? Is it the same as your printer?

Thank you.

Customer/p>
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I purchased a 410XL when I got back to US, but it did not fit. When I checked at Staples they said the printers from other countries require different cartridges and that was why it would not fit. Where can I purchase correct ones?
Thanks
Carolyn
Expert:  Shefin replied 4 months ago.