John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I can see the printer on the network but my Word file won't

Customer Question

I can see the printer on the network but my Word file won't print...nothing else will either. MG3520
JA: Can you guesstimate how old the Pixma is? And has this happened before?
Customer: I I''m not sure what the Pixma is? I was able to print last year when I was on vacation here.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I'm staying at a friend's house. She told me she couldn't get it to print either. I printed from it a year ago without a problem.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: If I can print from a PC will I also be able to print from a Droid?
Submitted: 21 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  MikeW replied 21 days ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to assist you. How many PCs have you tried to print from?

Expert:  MikeW replied 21 days ago.

Also please disregard the Premium Service Offer for Remote Support. That is an automated popup initiated by the web site. If I need to talk to you or do a remote assistance I'll let you know.

Expert:  MikeW replied 21 days ago.

Maybe the best way to troubleshoot this is for me to remote access your PC and see what's going on there.