John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Windows 7 32 bit with Brother MFC 5890 Printer... Works good

Customer Question

Windows 7 32 bit with Brother MFC 5890 Printer... Works good but wont download Scan ID from computer.. Lexmark pro downloads scan mode no problem so computer is OK
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Lexmark is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Lexmark is older pro 200 maybe 2007
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Dell Vostro 220
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: My daughter gave me this printer 2 weeks back she has same operating and it worked ok
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no just need scan issue addressed
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Expert:  Michelle replied 4 months ago.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.
The problem is with the scanner which is not working on the Brother printer is that correct?