Electronics Pete
Electronics Pete, Engineer
Experience:  HNC Computing; Large format and multifunction printer expert
30970729

Darn if I knew I wouldn't have to be bothering you. Question

Customer Question

Darn if I knew I wouldn't have to be bothering you. Question one is I use 8.5" x 11" paper. regular ink jet printer paper 2O#m 92 or higher brightness.
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: OOOOPs forgot that little item dodm
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Epson workforce 3640 running on windows 10 home w/anniversary fix HAHA it is an Asus 970 Gaming Pro w/ An AMD 4 cpus. 19 gig memory. Did I miss anything for your information.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up? Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Since day one Printer was new July 2016. I ADF 14" documents to reduce them to 11" (letter size) then I cannot get it to revert back to the default mode of 8.5 x 11. Each time I have to do this it gets aggravating (nothing new there though I guess. The printer is told to print from cartridge 1 and it prints from cartridge 2 (heaver paper). Also during black only printing some of the lines of the document are only printed either upper half or lower half, not the full words. Just printed and had bound a 144 page document to proof, and on every page this occurred, not the same line, not the same area (upper, lower)
Category: Printers
Expert:  Electronics Pete replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What software are you printing from?
Has the page size been set up correctly within the software and also in the printer setup settings?

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.