Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

Won't print PDFs. Sometimes prints letter heads or logos,

Customer Question

Won't print PDFs. Sometimes prints letter heads or logos, but won't print the information for instance on a bank statement or ticket order.
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: Epson XP-410. I bought it about 2-3 years ago from an Apple store along with my desk top MAC.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: MAC OS 10.10.2
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It's been noticed for a month or two. The first time was when I tried to print PDF tickets to a theater. I tried that so many ways (copy and paste didn't work). My husband just tried to print a tax document today, and just now I tried to print my most recent Mutual Fund statement. I noticed that whether or not I downloaded the document (s) the ribbon always said "Preview." Is that part of the issue?
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: My documents scanned and uploaded to desktop are usually fuzzy, so not good quality to send on to someone else.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 4 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please try printing pdf as image and let me know the response. Get instructions from the link below.

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/quick-fix-print-pdf-image.html

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>