John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have the XP-330 and I am not able to print. The printer is

Customer Question

I have the XP-330 and I am not able to print. The printer is connected via wifi; however, when I go to print, it the EPSON printer message box on my computer indicates that the printer is in use. I deleted all jobs from the EPSON window, but it still indicates the same.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It is brand new, less than two weeks. The XP-330
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: MAC OS Sierra, version 10.12.1
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Just for today. Also, the printer is only printing on half a page, only on the top.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 5 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

When you attempt to print, you state that it doesn't print at all and that it only prints half of the page. Are any other computers on the network able to print to the printer?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
It's the only computer on the network

Thank you for the update. May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.