Hello. My name is Michael. I can help you with your question.
I would do a printhead cleaning.
You can clean the print head using the control panel on your product.
1. Load a few sheets of plain paper in the product.
2. Press the up or down arrow button, select Setup, and press the OK button.
You see this screen:
3. Select Maintenance and press the OK button.
4. Press the up or down arrow button, select Print Head Cleaning, and press the OK button.
5. Press one of the Start buttons to start the cleaning cycle.
power light flashes throughout the cleaning cycle and stays on when the cleaning cycle is
Caution: Never turn off the product or open the scanner unit during a cleaning cycle or you may not
be able to print.
6. Press the OK button to run a nozzle check to confirm that the print head is clean
That means the heads are not completely clean. You can run the cleaning again.
You can also run an alignment.
Are these genuine Epson cartridges?
Did you read the first two lines of what I wrote?
Ok. Let me know!
You can do the cleaning up to three times. The reason you wouldn't want to do it more than that is that it uses ink. But as long as the symptoms improve, that means it's working.
--------------------Happy Holidays!Your satisfaction is my priority. Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press submit at the top of your question page so I am compensated for my time.You can reply back at any time, even after rating, if you need additional assistance.
Please remember to click the 5 star rating and submit. Thank you!