I would do a printhead cleaning.
You can clean the print head using the control panel on your product.
1. Load a few sheets of plain paper in the product.
2. Press the up or down arrow button, select Setup, and press the OK button.
You see this screen:
3. Select Maintenance and press the OK button.
4. Press the up or down arrow button, select Print Head Cleaning, and press the OK button.
5. Press one of the Start buttons to start the cleaning cycle.
power light flashes throughout the cleaning cycle and stays on when the cleaning cycle is
Caution: Never turn off the product or open the scanner unit during a cleaning cycle or you may not
be able to print.
6. Press the OK button to run a nozzle check to confirm that the print head is clean