crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  5+ years as Tech
50836188

How to get printer from pictures to letter, Canon 5320 I

Customer Question

how to get printer from pictures to letter
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Canon 5320 I received the printer as a gift before Christmas
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Windows 8.1
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I have not been able to set this up correctly since I've had the printer. If by chance I hit something and it prints I am lucky. I do print a lot of pictures tho a I am photographer at our Elks Lodge. However I do need to make copies of events, letters, etc. I had a HP prior and was settled into that. Hopefully I can get this Canon to work as well once I am able to settle this problem
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's it!!!!!!!!!
Category: Printers
Expert:  crash2199 replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Click here: https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/inkjet-multifunction/mg-series-inkjet/mg5320

Click on Drivers & Downloads

Under Recommended, click on Select then Download

Run the downloaded program and it will walk you through the process of setting up your printer.

If you have anymore questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have not talked with anyone so, consequently my question, or help for me has no been done.
I don't need charged for anything that hasn't been done, and I don't want to continue as a member.***@******.***

Did you see my answer at 9:52pm?

Click on Drivers & Downloads