Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

It's my scanner. I have a mac and have been using my

Customer Question

Hello, it's my scanner. I have a mac and have been using my canoscan for ages. I now get an error 30.0.0
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: Not enough free disk space, but there is
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: 9000F Several years old, not sure
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I upgraded to mac OS Sierra
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: 10.12.2
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 4 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please follow the instructions given below.

1. Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu.
  2. Choose Print & Fax (or Print & Scan) or Printers & Scanners.
  3. Hold down the Control key as you click in the list at the left, then choose “Reset printing system” from the menu that appears.
  4. Then, click the + (plus sign that you see on the print & scan window, and not on the keyboard) sign to add scanner. Select your printer from the list.

Note : Make sure that you are resetting the printing system before adding the scanner.

Then, try scanning using ImageCapture. Get instructions from the link below.

http://www.switchingtomac.com/tutorials/how-to-scan-in-os-x-using-image-capture/

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!