John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I am working remotely and can't get the printer to work. I

Customer Question

I am working remotely and can't get the printer to work. I have installed it on my computer but its not working
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Laser Jet Pro MFP M225dn
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC-I don't know the Operating System
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I do remote work and it worked on one Company's Computer but not on this on that I am on now
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 15 days ago.

Hello, I am pleased to have the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. What is your computer operating system? What version of Windows are you running on?

When you say that you are working remotely on two different companies" computers, can you please explain more about your situation?