Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

Paper is jammed inside my MG5270 and can't find a way to

Customer Question

Paper is jammed inside my MG5270 and can't find a way to open main body to pull paper out
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: PIXMA MG5270 is about 1-2 years old
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC HP
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Thought it had stopped printing old document. Paper was low so I added it. Just as I was putting about 20+ sheets in the printer grabbed the paper. Was able to pull most of it out. But there's one piece still inside
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: nope
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Need to go out shortly. How much more time realistically before you have an answer?
Expert:  Shefin replied 23 days ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please check the instructions in the link below.

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART109173&actp=search&viewlocale=en_US&searchid=1483307273680

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>