John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My HP Officejet 5740 will not print from my desk top. I keep

Customer Question

My HP Officejet 5740 will not print from my desk top. I keep getting an error message. "Cannot Print. Visit www.instanink.com for information. PLEASE HELP!
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your OfficeJet is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: The printer is about 2 years old. My 5740 is an All In One, Print Fax Scan Copy Web.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC & Windows 10 is my OS
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: This problem has lasted several weeks. I had a warning on my printer screen that the printer will stop printing. But I don't remember why it was warning me.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just that my frustration level is high. I need my printer and PC to work together.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 3 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

It seems that one of your ink cartridge is empty or low. Have you checked it?

Thank you.

Customer/p>