crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  5+ years as Tech
50836188

I have a printer jam and don't know how to get it out. I

Customer Question

I have a printer jam and don't know how to get it out. I can't even see it!!!!!!
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: MG6821 Pixma
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: it's happened the last two times I tried to print. It was saying the the paper wasn't loaded correctly.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, I guess that's it.
Category: Printers
Expert:  crash2199 replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Click here: http://ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/ErrorCode/MG6800%20series/EN/ERR/err_other0100.html

Please look at the images and check the locations for the paper jam to remove them. After the jam is removed, the issue should be fixed.

Please let me know if you cannot remove the jam otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Happy New Year!

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.