Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics engineer with 7+ years of experience in repairing office equipments & printers
22727371

I have a HP Officjet 150 Mobile All-in-One Printer which

Customer Question

Hi I have a HP Officjet 150 Mobile All-in-One Printer which works very well for me however I have lost the Power/Charging Cord and want to buy another but have not been able to find one at any of the retailers can you help me to secure one
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: On the back it has Serial # MY33681080 Product # CN550A FPU # CN550 - 64001
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: I'm Just using an acer Aspire ES 15
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Its been an issue for some 12 months and in order to keep the printer working with its battery of which I have a spare I use the Charging cord from my HP laptop at work to keep it charged
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: is there any thing else you want to know next you will want my date of birth
Category: Printers
Expert:  Md. Sadique replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I'm Sadique. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Please click this link to buy the charger cord for your printer: https://www.amazon.com/UpBright%C2%AE-Adapter-OfficeJet-Printer-Charger/dp/B00N8AH86S

Please rate my service by clicking on one of the stars at the top > then click Submit.