John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

There was a paper jam, which was resolved. But now when I

Customer Question

There was a paper jam, which was resolved. But now when I try to do anything it makes the clicking sound as though there was a jam, and nothing happens.
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: PIXMA MG2520. Maybe a year or less
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC, Windows 7
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I was printing, a sheet of paper fed crooked and jammed. I removed it gently. Could find nothing else -- not a shred or other paper. Still get the clicking/grinding sound as though there was a jam, but nothing happens.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have performed all the recommended troubleshooting, nothing changes.
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I solved the problem myself before I received a reply. Please cancel the request.
I am canceling my PayPal payment.
Expert:  Bruce Wilner replied 16 days ago.

I see. What was the solution, BTW?