John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My Epson 3520 is not printing (regularly) from my computer.

Customer Question

My Epson 3520 is not printing (regularly) from my computer. It is sporadic. At times it will print after I turn off my computer, occasionally prints when I hit print and often does not respond to "print" at all.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: As stated, it is the WF3520. I believe it is approximately 3 years old.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: It is a PC. Until recently there wasn't a problem. This started in the last few weeks.Nothing has changed in my computer or set up.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: As I said, it has only been a few weeks. I don't recall any specific change prior to this problem. At times it will print a request several minutes after I turn off my computer.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes, I'm not part of the computer generation, but use it continually for my business. I design on a computer program and need to print out my drawings for clients and orders.
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 16 days ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 7?

How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable?

Thank you.

Customer/p>