John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I am having problems getting my printer online. I tried to

Customer Question

I am having problems getting my printer online. I tried to follow the instructions that were online to download the program for my Epson WorkForce 2760 into my MacPro w/ Sierra OS.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I just purchased it about a week ago.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: I have a Mac Pro with Sierra OS.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I was trying to install the program for the printer for the first time into my computer as it was a Christmas gift from my husband.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: First I want to get the printer connected and working in wireless if I can get it to do so.
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  technicalcat replied 19 days ago.

Hello, and thank you for using this service.
I will help you now.

Are you connecting this printer via wireless or USB cable directly to the computer?