crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  5+ years as Tech
50836188

I installed a new router for Christmas. My old router worked

Customer Question

I installed a new router for Christmas. My old router worked fine with the printer. But I cannot get the computers to talk with the printer and print wirelessly. I did by a cable. Help
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Pixma MG 3222
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Both eventually. But this one is a windows 10 computer
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Since I installed the new router nothing, my IPAD, my Samsung 7 edge nor my laptop will print now. I suspect it is the router not allowing the devices to talk with the printer. But, I am too stupid to figure it out
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  crash2199 replied 1 month ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  crash2199 replied 1 month ago.

Did you connect the printer to your new router/network? Once you switch the router, you will need to connect the printer back to the wireless network that you are using now.

Expert:  crash2199 replied 1 month ago.

Happy New Year!

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.