Syseng
Syseng, Engineer
Experience:  Microsoft Certified with over 17 years experience in system integration and development
13852270

I cannot get it on my wifi, the make model is HPFEA8AF 9hP

Customer Question

I cannot get it on my wifi
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: the make model is HPFEA8AF 9hP ENVY 4500 SERIES sERIAL # cn52725278
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: FROM A PC LAPTOP
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I AM NOWING wINDOWS 10 AND THE PROBLEM CAME WHEN I MOVED FROM bELL TO vIDEOTRON IN September.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i WAS OK WITH WIFI CONNECTION WITH BELL BUT CANNOT send anything when i try to send a number as internet cuts off,
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  MikeW replied 5 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you today. I will send you a request to talk by telephone to help resolve this.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I do not want to accept the 27 dollar offer I THOUGHT the answer would be sent by email or on line.
Expert:  MikeW replied 5 months ago.

I'm sorry but the message said that you requested Secure Remote Assistance. Nevermind on the premium services offers. Just ignore them. So can you tell me exactly what's going on. Are you trying to connect your printer wireless to your computer?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  MikeW replied 5 months ago.

can you tell if the printer is connected to the router?

Press the Wireless button from the printer control panel, and then select Settings then wireless setup wizard

Expert:  MikeW replied 5 months ago.

follow the directions to make sure your printer is connected to your wifi.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am using winsdows 10 a d the printer says Iit is not connected to the internet for this feature
it also says email mot available AND EPRINT IS ON
Expert:  MikeW replied 5 months ago.

So you were unable to connect the printer to the wireless using the wireless setup wizard on the printer?

Expert:  MikeW replied 5 months ago.

what is the make and model of your router?

Expert:  Syseng replied 5 months ago.

My name is David.

It is possible that the root cause of the problem is network or modem/router that provides your Internet connection.

So next, to clear any memory errors in the modem and/or router, power down the modem that provides your Internet access and wait 10 seconds, then power it up again. After it has completed power up, power down the router and wait 10 seconds then power it up again. Once the router is up and running, power down and restart any devices that have had trouble connecting to the Internet then test to see if the issue is resolved.

Please let me know if that solves the problem or if you need further assistance. Also, please provide a positive rating if you are satisfied with the service.

Thanks,

David.