Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I want to connect my old MG2922 to a new Dell Inspiron

Customer Question

I want to connect my old MG2922 to a new Dell Inspiron laptop. From you site a get directed to a company call Slim Cleaner because I'm told my dirvers are out of date. So I paid the annual fee and drivers were updated. But I still dont have the cannon utilites on my laptop. HELP
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Dell is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: BRAND NEW (COUPLE OF WEEKS)
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: pc
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Let me back up. I trying to setup the 2922 on my new computer.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 month ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please download and install drivers and software from your printer from the link below. Go to the link below, download and install MG2900 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP), listed under Drivers (Recommended).

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/support-inkjet-printer/mg-series/pixma-mg2922

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

S H E F I N