John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Instead of trying to fix my problem your agent faked bugs in

Customer Question

Instead of trying to fix my problem your agent faked bugs in my system and tried to sell me a bunch of firewall programs etc.. My printer is a 915 and not a 910. If I get another such "agent" I am tempted to turn it over to our States Attorney General. All I need is instructions on how to correct my printer problem.
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Lexmark 915 Model #? Serial #444913990328D Mac 00 20 00 B6 49 DBIt is 2-3 years old. It was a replacement for an older model
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Mac OSX EL CAPITAN 10:11:6
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I tried to print my wife business cards and it would't print
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Please connect me to a technician, not a high-pressure salesman
Category: Printers
Expert:  IT Miro replied 3 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 3 months ago.

Please note that you have reached JustAnswer - online paid question-and-answer website where you can ask questions and get them answered by verified Experts. It looks like you previously contacted another support website that may not fully help solve your printer problem.

I am a Computer Expert who can assist you with any computer-related issue. If you would like me to assist you with the printer problem, please tell me if your Lexmark Pro 915 printer worked before? If yes, when did it last work?

Type your reply below.

Thanks,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 3 months ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,