crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  5+ years as Tech
50836188

Sorry....leaned on keyboard. Can you recommend which Canon

Customer Question

Hi, Sorry....leaned on keyboard. Can you recommend which Canon printer is best for me. I often print photos, but mostly use a printer for printing from my computer. If possible, I'd like to be able to just print loose papers that aren't being fed by my laptop.
JA: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: I recycled my Canon printer last month. It just died, and when I took it to a repair person he also said it wasn't work it. Looking for a new Canon printer. I had mine for many years and loved it. Overwhelmed by reading so many reviews online, so thought I'd ask you.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC Do you mean OUtlook 16 when you say operating system?
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: If you mean my notes to you, I received error message saying I was being reconnected to technician
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No...just a recommendation for occasional photo printing; mostly printing coming from laptop; if possible, printing of sheets that are fed by me and not my laptop
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  crash2199 replied 7 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  crash2199 replied 7 days ago.

Do you have a certain price range that you would like to stay around or in?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
My priority is a solid, reliable home printer that does what I mentioned. I can be flexible with price
Expert:  crash2199 replied 7 days ago.

I recommend the Canon MX922.

The MX922 has the document feeder so that you can manually feed paper in and it prints quality prints. It is the #1 rated Mult-Function printer on Amazon and it is on sale right now.

Take a look at it here: https://www.amazon.com/Canon-Business-MX922-Wireless-printing/dp/B00AVWKUJS

If you have anymore questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Thanks. That printer was on my list of finalists :)
Have a good night
Expert:  crash2199 replied 7 days ago.

You're welcome!

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  crash2199 replied 7 days ago.

The star based rating system can be found at the top or bottom of this page.

Expert:  crash2199 replied 7 days ago.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  crash2199 replied 6 days ago.

I have not heard from you in a while -- If you can rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you and mark the question as helped.