John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Just got an Epson 4550 but not able to print a #10 envelope

Customer Question

Just got an Epson 4550 but not able to print a #10 envelope using MS Word. Can you advise?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Brand new. Just got it yesterday.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: A Dell PC, Windows 7
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Nothing - never able to print an envelope
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Printers
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 7 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and I will be trying to help you as good as I can.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can directly analyze and resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? This is a very safe option too, because JustAnswer is a A+ accredited business with the BBB, you will be watching your screen and we will chat there as well, so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.
Should you not be interested in this option and would like to solve the problem via this text based chat instead, just let me know please.

Please reply at the box below (there are no additional costs associated with this, you can reply as often as you wish).

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck