John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

EPSON 3640, epson4836f3, serial number seyy301762, printing

Customer Question

EPSON 3640
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: epson4836f3
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: serial number seyy301762, printing from a PC and when I replace the ink I still get a message that the ink is low
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: a couple of weeks- when I first ran out of cyan (thus I think I have had the printer less than a year more or less). I just changed the ink
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: some of the printing in black which I recently replaced is fuzzy. Also, I have been able to connect only with wifi- not with a usb cable--I can live with that
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 12 days ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 12 days ago.

Are you using genuine epson ink cartridges, or generic/refilled cartridges?