John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I got scammed I was scammed. I need hp support to go through

Customer Question

I got scammed I was scammed. I need hp support to go through my computer to look for malware.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: G62-455DX Notebook
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: windows
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Please give me a phone # for someone who can scan my computer for malware.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no I've already done that. Got nowhere!
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 14 days ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I can remote into your system now, if you wish. May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

Please, send your reply below in the box. After you type your message, click the Send button.

Thank you,
Jason