Jason Jones, Technician
Experience:  10+ years work experience.
30759776

Please tell me how to install new ink cartridges for an

Customer Question

please tell me how to install new ink cartridges for an epson 2630.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: about six months.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: pc.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: three days. i ran out of black ink
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 6 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 6 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** and I look forward to assisting you today.

Please, follow the instructions below to replace your ink cartridges:

- Turn on your product.

• If an ink cartridge is expended, you see a message on the LCD screen. Note which cartridgesneed to be replaced and press the OK button, then press the up arrow button.

• If you are replacing a cartridge before you see a message on the LCD screen, press the up ordown arrow button to select Setup and press the OK button. Then select Maintenance > InkCartridge(s) Replacement and press one of the Start buttons.

3. Squeeze the tab on the cartridge and lift the cartridge straight up to remove it.

4. Before opening the new cartridge package, shake it gently four or five times.

5. Remove the cartridge from the package.

6. Remove the yellow tape from the side of the cartridge.

7. Insert the new cartridge into the holder and push it down until it clicks into place.

8. Close the Scanner unit.

9. Press one of the Start buttons on the scanner.

You will be all set now.

One quick note: I love helping you and others on this website. Please, keep in mind that I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer, please let me know so we can continue.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at ohe following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com