IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I have a POLAROID GL 10 printer and wanted to download the

Customer Question

I have a POLAROID GL 10 printer and wanted to download the drivers on my other PC. I can't find them on the polaroid web site. Can you help?
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It's an instant printer Polaroid Grey label GL10, about 4 years old
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC windows8
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I used it on my laptop where I had the drivers installed back when I purchased the printer. I have an iphone so the printer doesn't work with it otherwise I would print directly from the phone (that was the original idea)
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: If I can preint from an iphone 5
Category: Printers
Expert:  IT Miro replied 6 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 6 months ago.

I will look for the POLAROID GL 10 printer drivers. Please tell me if you have Windows 8 installed on the computer where the drivers are already installed, or another Windows version is installed there?

Thanks,

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
On the other computer I have windows vista
Expert:  IT Miro replied 6 months ago.

Hello again!

See this web page:

http://www.polaroid.com.au/grey-label/gl10

Scroll to the bottom. You can download Windows drivers there, but the note says: "GL10 Software is not compatible with Windows 8"

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Tried. True: not compatible with Windows 8. I also tried the polaroid Zink app for the iphone but it doesn't recognize the printer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 6 months ago.

Hello!

Unfortunately, POLAROID GL 10 is not compatible with Apple devices such as iPhone, iPad and iPod. There's a note about that on the page I sent you as well. So, you can use this printer on computers with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 installed. This is an older printer model, so if you want to use it with newer Windows versions and Apple devices, you will need to get a new printer.

If there is anything else I can help you with, let me know.

Regards,