John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

The message states"There is a problem with the printer or

Customer Question

The message states"There is a problem with the printer or ink system or ink system. Turn the printer off, then on. If it persist, contact HP.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I have tried cleaning the printhead, to no avail. It still shows this same message.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC Windows 8.1
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I just relaced the old cartridges with HP cartridges. That's when the message popped up.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's it. Thank you.
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 12 days ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 12 days ago.

What is the complete model number of the tv?

Expert:  Nathan replied 5 days ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.