Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

Its my scanner. How do I start a file, scan several pages to

Customer Question

Its my scanner. How do I start a file, scan several pages to it ?
JA: What is the machine's exact make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It is a HP Officejet Pro 6830 e-All-in-One and I just got it witth no book
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: HP Laptop with a US Cellular 4G wireless
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I just don't know how to do it
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I'm not great with computers and rather slow
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 6 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please go to the link below, and follow the instructions. Use HP Solution Center software to scan. And Save as PDF file to save multiple files to once documnet.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-Officejet-Pro-6830-e-All-in-One-Printer-series/5390307/model/5390308/document/c03466081/

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

S H E F I N