John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

How to connect EPSON WF - 2660 printer to a Mac OS X

Customer Question

How to connect EPSON WF - 2660 printer to a Mac OS X Computer Version 10.6.8
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 11 days ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 11 days ago.

How are you trying to connect the Epson Workforce printer to your mac computer, wirelessly? Or via a usb cable?

Also, have you ever had this printer working on this same mac before?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
The printer has worked o this Mac before and was connected Wirelessly - this was very very slow so the store where printer was purchased said this wasa fault with this type of printer and it would be better to connect via usb cable - but nothing seems to work and I cannot find any instructions.
Expert:  Dustin replied 11 days ago.

Understood..

I assume you do have the USb cable ? The correct epson printer usb cable?

Also, would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
It appears that you do not have any advice for me so I think the best thing to do is to forget my request and I shall keep trying or take the Epson printer back to the store and get another brand - thank you
Expert:  Dustin replied 11 days ago.

I fix these types of issues all the time.

Did you read my last response? I asked if you have the correct, EPSON usb cable..

And I also asked whether you wanted me to connect and fix the issue in person, on your mac. Or if you wanted written support instead.

Please take time to thoroughly read my responses and then reply, thank you!

Dustin S

Expert:  Dustin replied 7 days ago.

Hello, my name is ***** *****
Did you still need help with this issue? If so, please respond so we can get started.

Otherwise, if you want to cancel this support ticket, please respond and let us know so that we know to close this ticket out. Thank you,

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I'd rather discontinue thank you. It appeared that you were involved with EPSON, but I see that you are not. It is also clear that you've been taking my money without giving any help. So please leave me alone.
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 days ago.

Theres no possible way I could take money from you thats all handled through the website. I am merely a technician who was trying to help you but you stopped responding so that made it impossible to provide you with any help.

So I will leave you alone, but before I do you may want to look at the link below.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0