JACUSTOMER-g14jv6qv-
JACUSTOMER-g14jv6qv-,
93584285

HP 7510 ePrint will not print black. New black cartridge,

Customer Question

This is Ray
HP 7510 ePrint will not print black. New black cartridge, cleaned printheads, cleaned copper contacts. Print quality report shows no black. Photo black and all other colors seem to be fine. Ink level monitor shows all cartridges to be fine. ??
Category: Printers
Expert:  JACUSTOMER-g14jv6qv- replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** here.

How did you clean the printhead? (i understand that you have done these things, but were they by the guide

or just know how from using it so often?)

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03054372

How old is the printhead itself? If you follow this guide, it may end up in a replacement. Can you tell me if there

is anything that wasnt done yet by you on this document? And if you did each step differently, please follow

the guides instructions to the letter and we will go from there.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03760656

Please rate the 5 stars at the top of the page to close out this question as it is the only way i am

credited for the work done with clients. Or, reply to continue if further troubleshooting is necessary.

~Franklin

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I need time to go through the documents and clean the printhead. Is my card charged when I rate the final outcome?

I do believe they did that when you set the question. it isnt released to 'me' until we get to a solution.

You can contact customer support about your fees/agreements as i cannot see that side of your account.

I can only see your questions and reply to fix things.

Take your time going thru the doc. Hopefully it is just something 'loose' or stuck when it was put back together

with the cartridge.