Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I have an Epson WF-3620. I changed ink cartridges; now it

Customer Question

I have an Epson WF-3620. I changed ink cartridges; now it wont print! All indications say printer is offline, but it won't connect. What to do?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Epson 512C59 is less than six months old
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: I am using a Dell Laptop windows 7 using a Libre Office software. It has worked well before!
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Printer message was that it was out of ink (colors) I could print only in B&W for a couple of copies. Then I couldn't do that, and I trucked over to Staples and bought new ink cartriges (color-Black was replaced a couple weeks back)
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I suppose I need to know how to get it on-line!
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
printer says its offline
it wont connect
what to do?
Expert:  Shefin replied 11 days ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Are you able to copy like Xerox without using the computer?

How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable?

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
copy function is okay.
printer to computer has been wireless; works okay and signal is strong
You may access my computer (it is not this computer I am using to talk with you)
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
its another laptop not this one
Expert:  Shefin replied 11 days ago.

Please click Start button and select Devices and Printers. Right click on the printer name and select Troubleshoot. Complete the troubleshoot, and try printing again.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

S H E F I N