Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I was told by the HSN Co. to call you to install an Adobe

Customer Question

I was told by the HSN Co. to call you to install an Adobe Reader into my HP Model D110 (printer?) or lapto p
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: My HP laptop is 4 months old and was bought in WEstchester,NY Give me a minute to copy and read the model #? Thanks.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: HP Laptop bught at Best Buy in Crtlandt Manr in Westchester NY, I can
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: t read Model number as it's too small fr my eyes.But it's a noteboo Can I call yu back while I get a magnifying glass? How do I call again? Or will you wait 2 minutes more?k
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Hold on a minute for model number,pls.
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Louie replied 15 days ago.

Hi and welcome to the site, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.

Initially and on "...install an Adobe Reader into...HP laptop...", would a LINK where it can be downloaded and instructions on how to install Adobe Acrobat Reader serve your need please?

Expert:  Louie replied 14 days ago.

Hi again,

Using the "...HP Laptop bught at Best Buy...", please click HERE. This is the download page for Adobe Acrobat Reader. Follow on-screen prompts and guidance.